Bluedoor83 is a service operated by Cherry Orchard Equine Centre
Blue Door’s purpose is to foster a safe community in Cherry Orchard through the provision of services that encourages people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging.
Our primary focus is to work with people over the age of 18, living in Cherry Orchard who are:
Experiencing or engaging in harmful or intimidating behavior
Dealing with housing issues
What we do:
- Bluedoor83 aims to work with families/individuals who are engaging in or experiencing harmful behaviour
- We facilitate pathways to other services
- Court accompaniments
- We advocate on behalf of individuals / community when engaging with
DCC, Gardaí, Intreo and other relevant agencies
- We provide key workers for clients
- We work with clients to develop care plans
- We also provide educational and social opportunities with our
WISE Women’s group and young men’s group
- We provide general Information, support and advice
- We provide drop-in services
- Court Support
- Housing Advice
- One to one support
- Group Support
- Woman’s Groups
All clients must be over 18.
They can be referred through another service or can self-refer.
We provide direct support and advocacy to the following groups:
- Young adults involved in harmful behaviour
- The wider community
2020 Financial Statements
Financial Statements 2019
“Blue Door” is a service operated by Cherry Orchard Equine Centre CLG.
Company Reg No: 306237 | CHY No: 12986 | Registered Charity No: 20039264
Registered office: Cherry Orchard Equine Centre, Cherry Orchard Green, Cherry Orchard, Dublin 10